Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 April 2009

My Turn

Just a little self congratulation today.

This day in 1960, my mother needed in excess of 15 stitches. Enough said. As Victoria is Always hyperactive on Saturday and Wednesday we decided to have a take away rather than go for a meal. Samantha, Jonathan and I had some charcoal chicken from Kings Heath. Annette had a Chinese from The Majestic in Cotteridge. Simon had a pizza from Cotteridge. Always a run around... by guess who? Yes the birthday boy himself. Yours truly.

Thanks to all my family and friends for all the cards and gifts. Even at 49 it amazes me the vast quantity I receive (4 this year). ROFL.
(Photos: Top Left. Happy Families Butlins 1968ish. Bottom Right Me and Jonathan at my graduation, 1981.) DTW 8/4/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment